Pages

Today is the LADY GAGA Day in Manila

Make some noise! Today is the LADY GAGA day. The "Born This Way Diva" is having a concert later at the SM Mall of Asia Arena.

Lady Gaga Concert in Manila 2012


Watch out for the explosive sing and dance performances of this super talented singer. Look out as well for her exotic dress and costumes during her concert.

I'm pretty sure that this concert is a big BLAST. 

As far I'm concern, the Lady Gaga concert is the first concert that will be held in SM Arena. There are some saying that this bigger than the ARaneta Coliseum..hmmm.. let me compare that as I watch the concert on the 22nd of May.

This will be a two-night concert.. First is later (May 21, 2012) and then tomorrow (May 22,2012).

I'm wondering who are the celebrities that will be spotted by my camera. So better watch out for  the photos and videos of that.. 



Lady Gaga Live in Manila 2012

Concert date: May 21 and 22, 2012

Concert Venue: SM Mall of Asia Arena

No comments:

Post a Comment