Pages

No other Woman: Anne, Cristine and Derek Fashion Statement



 A day of glam and fashion for the cast of No other Woman starring Anne Curtis, Cristine Reyes and Derek Ramsay on their movie presscon held at the Dolphy Theater in ABS- CBN compound QC.

I'm not able to ask Anne, Cristine and Derek some questions on what they are wearing during the presscon because a lot of media wanted to talk to them about the movie and their personal stuffs...But anyway, I took some pictures of them...They are really gorgeous people specially in person. Both two girls are fashionable with their black and purple dress. I noticed that Ann was wearing black top with purple skirt while Crstine  was wearing a  whole purple dress. They are both hot and sexy.. Homay... I wish I have girlfriend like them..hehe ..Derek was wearing a coat with polo inside and maong pants. ok fine..Derek is really  a certified hunk..very masculine in person..hehe (I'm not bitter on this statement) lol.

Actually I'm not really good on checking the details on a certain clothes especially for women.  I'll give your thoughts base on those pictures above. What Can you say about their outfits? Who's really hot? Anne or Cristine? How about to Derek?

By the way No other Woman will be showing on September 28 in all theaters nationwide..

For more information about the movie...visit pinoymanila.com

No comments:

Post a Comment